Saturday, June 19, 2010

How to Wear that Moustache with CONFIDENCE

Yeah, you’ve read it right. World’s Moustache Competition. Don’t worry, I was also stunned when I’ve read about this the first time. “Weh, hindi nga?” =)) It’s like amazing and surprising that there is such a sports competition like this. I am really unaware of this, seriously. While I was reading the article, you know what, I really can’t help but laugh and say “Huh? Ang cool naman ng mga ‘to,” because I really find them amazing! Imagine, they were able to wear “astig bigotes and balbas” with varying styles and extremely shocking appearances which match their faces. One thing more that really gives an impact to me is their confidence. These people are really confident to showcase their assets. I mean, yep, they are in a competition, but I believe these cool people are not only after the prize or whatnot. They also want to bring delight, fun, and enjoyment to the general public while showcasing an expression of their personality – in this case, through their astig moustaches, beards, and goatees. Watch this!




While browsing at the funny pictures (I find them funny, seriously), I am somewhat like thinking of what are in their minds. Let’s see!



<------Oh no! He looks like he's gonna eat me with those whiskers. *rawr* I'm sorry man, I can be tamed xD











<-----I'm sorry but that beard makes me think he's a DOM xD I don't know why! He looks like a rapist in that beard! And then look at his smile =)) :-&




















<-----Isn't those the stuffs in Wolverine's hands? =))





















<-----*pervy look* Look at his smile! =)) xD


















<-----What's the matter, man? You look so serious in that beard >_<





















<-----What do you think he resemble if will add two more tentacle-life stuff?





















<-----This one is creepy, seriously! xD




















<-----Hey! You look like my dad xD






Anyway, I don't own a prerogative to judge them. They chose this. And I got so fascinated! =))
Come a century or two, I won't be surprised if this sports would evolve into something which does no longer involves moustache but rather its counterpart in the most sensitive part of a human's body. We'll never know! =)) We, humans, are really broad-minded!

PAGADUAN, Jesson A.
C31

No comments:

Post a Comment