Monday, June 14, 2010

Delizioso! :D

If there are two wishes that I want to come true 1st: be able to eat all the food that I want without getting fat and 2nd : be as good as my mom when it comes to cooking. Eating is my passion, my favorite hobby but unfortunately, I am a very frustrated cook. Just a slight splash of oil on my hand makes me run for my life out of the kitchen.

Thank God for my mom! She’s the greatest cook I’ve ever known and I’m sure many of my friends share the same sentiment. Pastas and bread recipes are her specialties that’s the reason why I learned to appreciate them so much.

My top two favorites are:

Lasagna. Oh my Lasagna! Just hearing the word makes my eyes sparkle and my heart go crazy. This is Love! Love! Love! :)

Unluckily, my mom rarely cooks this recipe because aside from being expensive it is also laborious to prepare. I tried eating lasagnas cooked by others before but nothing compares to the great taste cooking of my mom. The perfect mix of the spices and ingredients, oohooh! I’m getting hungry honey. HAHAHA. :D


Pizza roll makes my friends drool. They LOVE this food and they ADORE my mom.

It is not an overstatement, it is entirely true. Pizza roll is made of bread, hotdogs, tomato sauce and other ingredients which are completely common and simple but my friends and I love this very much anyway.

Aside from my mom’s cooking, there is one thing I can never say NO to and that is chocolates. Yumyum! :D Well, I don’t expect everyone to be a chocoholic like me but I pity those who are xocolatophobic. They’re missing ¾ part of their life.

Chocolate is my comfort food. It helps me relax on a very stressful day and a small bite of it never fails to delight me always. I feel as if I am a small kid again.

But as others often say, anything that’s too much is harmful for anyone.

Remember: Gluttony is a mortal sin. :D In my case, I have to watch the amount of sweets that I intake especially that diabetes runs in our family blood.

Arvie Lotus Grace I. Belga

C31-ENGLCOM

No comments:

Post a Comment