
I guess you guys know what I’m going to talk about since its sports. :)) LAKERS vs. Celtics. I know you never know if you know what’s that other team? Oh Celtics! :)) is going to win but I’m a Lakers fan. Just kidding Lakers might get karma. Anyways in the article they were talking about teamwork. This is the main point in it. That if Lakers continue to play with teamwork they really will win the Championship. And to think that they were having a hard time with just one player- KOBE what more if they all worked together. Just like what happened in game 6. Big lead there for Lakers :)) sorry Celtics fans in our block :)) So really it’s all about teamwork for them to win the championship.
Personally I know the feeling that when somebody doesn’t move in the team. If the bench doesn’t contribute. Its really hard to win a game. We experienced the same thing before but not relying on just one person but we were in sync with each other. We lacked the teamwork or maybe the will to win. It was the worst ever. You just want to scream out of frustration because the people that you count on because they have better skills that you are the ones that did nothing at all. Its hard to suffer defeats because of that. But eventually we learned to be one and I think Lakers just needs the extra oomph in them to win.
So back to the Lakers thing and enough with the drama :)) I really think that they’re going to win the championship and I really do hope because if Lakers lose I’m never going to hear the end of it especially from April and Vince :)) so I hope they win. But I really think they’ll win. And to think before Kobe was the only one doing practically everything and they were already having a very hard time. Do I really have to say more? :)) Not to be so arrogant I’m just rooting for Lakers. My family is a big Lakers fan since then especially my Lolo.I miss him :(
So Game 7 is today I hope Lakers win! :)) Go Lakers! And I can’t seem to move on when Kobe knocked that 3 pointer with 3 players defending him. OH! Good times :)) I think this game will be a really good one so before I stop with this blog, GO LAKERS!
GAME 7 83-79 woohoo! LAKERS!
Jethro Encarnacion

No comments:
Post a Comment