Saturday, June 19, 2010

AND LAKERS DID IT AGAIN!

18th of June 2010





When Ms. Ikin instructed us to write a blog about sports, I first thought of writing about my sport which is Badminton. Today is a big day for Basketball and it suddenly made my day. We have no classes but I really tried to wake up early just to watch the game 7 of the NBA Finals. Since I was a little girl, I am already a big Los Angeles Lakers fan and the guy wearing that number 24 jersey is my favorite player since then. :) They were the champions of the last season and I hoped they would win again this time.

This NBA season was truly a must-watch. Almost everyone was talking about it every day of this week. Some even bet for the team they love and I was one of them. (Oh yes, I won!)



So there, the game already began. I was so excited about it. I expected tooooo much from Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers were the first one to score but the opposing team, Boston Celtics, lead the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quarter of the game. Then they were already playing for the last quarter!!! Woooohoooo! The crowd was so hype because there was really a close fight between the two teams.


I can’t deny it; Boston Celtics were really good, too. When they lead by 11 points, I told myself “Wala na, talo na. Pangit ng laro ng Lakers ngayon.” BUUUUUUUUUT! I was wrong about that. =)) The Lakers truly strived hard to tie with the opposing team and they did it well. :) They played even better after they tied with Celtics. I enjoyed watching the game this morning and I was really proud of Bryant. He let his other teammates shine this time. =) It wasn’t Kobe Bryant versus Boston Celtics anymore. =)))))) And oh, I love Pau Gasol, too! He was really a great help for the team to win. He might not be the best player but I know that he did his best in this season’s finals. The Los Angeles team really showed their fans that they were determined to make it this time AGAIN. :)




In the end, LA Lakers still dominated with the final score of 83 versus 78 of the Boston Celtics. My Kobe Bryant ♥ got the MVP title again. I’m really proud to be a Los Angeles Lakers fan. They will always be my favorite NBA team. LET’S GO KOBE! LET’S GO LAKERS! ♥





Roxanne Mikaela Theryss S. Dalistan
C31

No comments:

Post a Comment