They say healthy foods are rarely delicious. How factual is this? There is this food sensation called frozen yogurt or fro-yo for short. Frozen yogurt is a frozen dessert made from or containing yogurt or other dairy products. It is said to be better than ice cream and 98% fat-free. Every mall I go to, I see stores that sell this kind of yogurt and many people go into inside them. I was so clueless and inquisitive at the same time. I said to myself, “Why don’t I give it a try?”
I first tasted the prominent frozen yogurt at Lulu Belle. I ordered the original one with brownies as its toppings and my reaction was “Ano to?! Lasang panis na ice cream!” I didn’t want to buy a yogurt after my first try.

One night, my family decided to go to Red Mango, another frozen yogurt store. I was the only one who didn’t order. I saw what they ordered and it struck me. Original yogurt with mangoes, crushed grahams, sliced almonds, and chocolate syrup - looks scrumptious huh? I tried it and astoundingly, it was really a great experience for me. I started yearning for more after that.

I learned how to choose the toppings I want by then. I always wanted to go to a fro-yo store and buy my yogurt. I even buy the large one and then, I still want more.

I also tried White Hat. Their yogurt is as appetizing as Red Mango’s. Yoh-gurt Froz, Yo Swirls, Qoola… Name it all! They all taste really tremendous.

Frozen yogurts are utterly not cheap! They cost around Php 200.00. Sometimes, my parents scold me because I spend my money just for that but I see to it that I could eat my favorite once in a while. :)
As of now, I’m living a healthy life in a delicious way. You should, too! ♥
Dalistan, Roxanne Mikaela Theryss S.
C31A
BS in Accountancy
No comments:
Post a Comment