Friday, July 2, 2010

LOVE?!

   I've been sitting in front of the computer thinking about love. Just what is love? I don't get it. I have no idea what to put into this blog. I thought that this blog would be easy... but I guess I guessed wrong. Maybe it's because I have no interest in it? That can't be. I love reading those related to romance. But why is it that I can't think of a single thing about love? I know there's the love of parents and friends, but I can't put it into words. By the way, if you noticed, I did not include the love of siblings.The reason behind that is... "I cannot feel"... no... scratch that! I meant "I cannot imagine" the love of my brothers at all. Just thinking about it grosses the hell out of me. Anyway, back to the topic. Love... can anyone explain it? I mean there are many types of love. Based on what I have heard from my friends, it is something that naturally comes to you. This information made me even more confused. If it will naturally come to you, how will you know whether you are already expressing love? When will a person understand that he/she is already in love? I tried asking my friends and I couldn't understand their explanation at all (more like not paying attention). I don't want to ask my parents... they might think of something weird. I searched the meaning of love from Wikipedia, it says there that it has different meanings. Well... it's complicated. All I know is that love will come to you when the time comes. HAHA! Well...  Whatever!

-Corrales, Eleonor M.
-c31

No comments:

Post a Comment