Endless Love!
I have read this BOOKS by Richelle Mead. Oh! I really love this author. First book, and it made me buy the next series. First series, which I got as a present from our Christmas Party last year, I’ve read is VAMPIRE ACADEMY. God! It is so awesome like DEFINE! It taught me how to truly love your best friend and how to wait and fight for your TRUE LOVE. It runs through the next series: FROST BITE, SHADOW KISS, BLOOD PROMISE, SPIRIT BOUND and the last one still unpublished, THE LAST SACRIFICE.
I want to talk about SPIRIT BOUND. It really made me cry. Super like cry. I was sobbing the whole time. But first, before anything else, I will introduce the main characters. Rose Hathaway is the main major character. She’s a dhampir, half-vampire & half-human, and she’s in love with Dimitri Belikov, a dhampir too and known as one of the best guardians in the Academy. Lissa Dragomir is the very best friend of Rose. She’s a royal Moroi and the last one in her heir. Rose also protects Lissa from Strigois, the undead, fiercest and dangerous vampires. Lissa is in love with Christian Ozera.
In SPIRIT BOUND, Dimitiri became a Strigoi which made Rose to decide to find him and kill him because they made a promise to each other. Dealing with a Strigoi is no joke. But Rose did it but not actually did it. Dimitri came back and came looking for her to make her a Strigoi too. Rose found a cure to Dimitri’s case, Lissa. Lissa is a spirit user. Morois have this kind of specialization over the elements. Lissa’s is the rarest one. When Dimitri came back from being Strigoi to dhampir, she doesn’t want to be with Rose. There are something’s that they’ve undergone when Dimitri was still a Strigoi. This part really hurts me. I love them together so much. Dimitri didn’t love Rose anymore because of the things he’d done when he was still a Strigoi to Rose. Rose did everything to save Dimitri from being Strigoi. She risked her life and for what! For this non-sense excuse? Rose already forgive him. I really don’t understand why is he like that. The most striking line from Dimitri is, “Love fades.” That is his response to Rose. What the hell is wrong with him? That part really made me cry because based from experience, it REALLY HURTS!
Well, these books of Richelle Mead is not totally focusing on Rose-Dimitri love. Lissa and Rose’s bond and friendship too is focused here. I entitled this blog of mine as “ENDLESS LOVE” because I prefer to Dimitri-Rose-Lissa relationship. I know that in the last book, THE LAST SACRIFICE, Dimitri and Rose will be back again that’s why it is endless. Rose and Lissa are truly best friends. My mom said that best friends are not truly best friends if they have ever not experienced having a fight or misunderstanding. It is true. Even though Lissa got mad of Rose because of leaving her to find Dimitri, they forgave each other. Best friends help each other out. Walang iwanan. But that time, if Rose let Lissa come with her, her life will be at risk. If I were Rose, I won’t let Lissa come too because she doesn’t have enough strength and I will not risk my best friend’s life to my own fight.
Today, I have no Dimitri but I have my Lissa’s! I don’t need my Dimitri YET because I have a lot of Lissa’s, namely: Abigail B. Bilang and Maria Esperanza D. Peregrin. Oh! I love them so much! I will do anything for them as long as I can and I love them so much as in much, much, much. Endless love. I am not closing my slots for my Lissa’s because I know there will be addition. J


Please do read VAMPIRE ACADEMY series because I heard that they are already making a movie for it. Just for the means of not being spoiled at and for the fact you’ll not regret it. It’s really fun! J
DE CASTRO, Shanille S.
ENGLCOM-C31
Sources: Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
www.richellemead.com





No comments:
Post a Comment