She was aiming for 10th place... but she got the 5th place instead!That girl right there (look at her right now at the right side!) is Kassidy-Rae Browell. Nevermind that I do envy her name 'cause it's sounds so different, I still do envy that she is this fifteen year old girl that can figure skate. Envy aside, she's getting better each year. If you look her up on YouTube, there are 280 views since I last viewed, and the comments? They were from friends from school so go on Kassidy, be this big star 'cause now I'm rooting for you too. See that pose she's holding, yeah she's reaching for them stars!
So yeah. I've always wanted to figure skate but somethings have held me back and to those who've known me for forever know about my back (err, scoliosis) so I can't really take up too much sports except swimming which helps me get better. My blog was supposed to be about that then I'd know what I talk about but this is something that just goes on in my mind as fantasy. I guess boys don't fantasize about this but who knows... anyone from C31? hahaha. ;)

Anyways, I wanted to ignore what I knew for now. You know, learn something new! Do all those pirouettes, the jumps, the leaps and whatever. SIGH. I can only do that in my dreams because I really have tried ice skating on the rink... AT LEAST, I could walk on it but oh hot damn were those things heavy. I'm betting they weren't used for doing that pose (look up!) in the picture. But look here in the left, yeah that's my barkada in HS, my Lounge Kroo! This isn't the whole lot unfortunately but you could spot me and Zig at the right side. What was going in my mind? Take the picture I can't hold this pose anymore!
Obviously, a lot of us have fallen. Please, with cherry on top and all that, give us credit we've been trying to stand for a good minute or two and, as a result: friends pushed friends to get into the shot. It was a great fun to start our year, we did this the weekend before school started for third year methinks. Oh yeah, I fell like twice but no shot was taken, how unfortunate was that. So sometimes you can make your fantasy as reality, of course I didn't do twirls and jumps but feeling my skate-clad feet on the ice. Good enough! But one of the BEST memories I've had. Think about it, anyhting you spend with friends let it be dreams, fears and disappointments it becomes something you'd hold on. Even Kassidy up there had friends supporting her all the way thru!
Signing off, Ana Raymundo of C31!
Source: http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/news/local/sport/general/browell-earns-top-marks-at-figure-skating-championships/1860597.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment