Sunday, June 20, 2010

Boston Celtics :D


The Boston Celtics should have won if the game 7 of the NBA finals was held at their home court. They had lead the first three quarters of the game (I'm not sure but just correct me if I am wrong) considering the fact that Kendrick Perkins wasn't playing with them. But the crowd of the LA Lakers made things go the other way around. I hate them! :D

Although they lost, I'm still proud of the Boston Celtics!:D Their plays in the game 7 were great specially those during the last two minutes of the game. They made three consecutive three pointers. It was even followed with a steal from Rajon Rondo but unfortunately, the ball went out of bounds. I'm pretty sure that the Lakers' fans are very nervous during those times. Afraid that the Celtics might get back the lead.

I'm still looking forward for a rematch to take place next year. The Boston Celtics is going take that championship title back! :D

Miranda, Gerald Kim T.
C31

No comments:

Post a Comment