
So why do I have this topic for my blog entry this week? Aren't we all tired of this issue already? Well, I will never get tired of mocking and hating them. I just can't understand why did they choose to be a Jejemon and what benefits do they get from being one.
There are thousands of reasons why I hate them so so much. First, the way they dress is utterly disgusting and the way they carry themselves is truly puke-inducing. (Hah, that rhymes!) They think they're cool with their so called "jejecaps" and over-sized t-shirts. Well, they need to realize that their imitation of a gangster is one hell of an epic fail and no offense but it's really cheap. Wear decent clothes, people! It won't hurt you guys if you at least try to dress like normal people. :)
Second, one of their reasons why they chose this type of lifestyle is because they find the normal way of typing boring. When I learned about this from Mel and Joey's Jejemon vs. Jejebuster Debate special, I really wanted to ask them a question. What is so cool about the way you type and why does the normal way of typing look lame in comparison? If those Jejemons can provide me an educated answer then I might consider being one of them. AJEJEJEJE (loljk)
Lastly, these cyber monsters are one of the most famous people not only in the Philippines, but in some parts of the globe as well. It's not a good thing though, for they see us as uneducated people. It is very disappointing because I believe that our country is a nation of achievers. We are very smart people and we already proved that a million times already. In my opinion, this is the most offensive thing that the Jejeculture has brought to our country.
The sad thing is, we all went through a Jejemon phase in our lives. We all had our Friendster accounts and we were all hungry for testimonials. There was a certain point in our lives when we thought that tHis tYpe oF wRitiNg was badass. Well, that type of writing is nothing compared to what they can do now. They are using numbers and symbols to substitute the letters and seeing the butchered words in their sentences is just disheartening. What happened to my fellow Filipinos? :(
REYNALD ALENN M. TAN
C31- ENGLCOM
C31- ENGLCOM
No comments:
Post a Comment