Before, when I am watching TV, I hate it when my big brother will get the remote and change the channel to Basketball TV. I am so not into basketball. But this last June 14, 2010, Monday and no classes so that means I’m home, I go down to watch TV and I saw my brother watching the 5th game of NBA Finals 2010. I sit down with them because I have nothing to do. It is so boring but NOT after I saw this very talented and young basketball player from the Boston Celtics that I became interested. Oh! I am so into basketball now. RAJON RONDO!!! I like him the first time I saw him. I called him “papa Rondo” that time! =)) (how crazy!) My brother was teasing me that time and keep telling me that Rondo looks like a cartoon. Whatever! I like him so much! He’s so good in what he’s doing and he’s the only reason why I’m in favor of Boston Celtics. 8D
Rondo is the best-looking guy for me in the NBA players. :D He’s so professional. The other thing that I love about him is that instead of going in clubs every Friday nights, he’ll be found in a local roller skating rink and enjoying the rhythmic roller skating. In his age, it is a blessing to play with the basketball veterans. But with his talent and passion in basketball, it is not a blessing. It is the right thing to do with people who also play like a veteran. I think he’s the smallest guy in the team with a height of 6’1’’ but he’s the quickest one, I think also. And inspite of his height, he can surely dunk that ring!!!!!
He’s so an attention-catcher. He’s the reason why for now I agree with my brother to change the channel to Basketball TV and also the reason why I watch the 6th and 7th game of the Finals. I’m cheering for the whole team of Boston Celtics but I only care for him. You know what, my wallpaper is Rajon Rondo. J Rajon Rondo also gives me energy in everything I do that’s why I made him my wallpaper so I can finish what am I doing and what I need to do. There’s really something in him that I like so much much much.
FYI:I texted my brother and asked when was that time that I watch the 5th game with him. And the he asked back, “Why?”. I said that I’m doing a blog about it, for assignment, and it’s all about Rondo. He said, “RONDO na naman?”. Hahaha..
LIKE! hehe ;)
ReplyDelete~ Mae Jo ~