So are you expecting me to talk about my love story? Well, don't be too disappointed because I won't be talking about that kind of love. I may sound like a loser but I've never had any girlfriend YET. I tried to have one but yeah, I failed. It sucks to be Reynald Alenn Tan, I know.
Okay so back to topic! The love that I'm getting from my family and friends is the fuel that keeps me alive. Without them, I'm nothing but a lifeless dude. It is very nice to know that I have a loving family and a kickass group of friends and I consider myself as a very lucky person to be having them. For other people, they think they always need a partner to provide them the love that they need. Well for me, family and friends are enough.
I am really grateful to be part of a very loving family. My father is a person who has a lifetime supply of humor and he shares it with me. My mother is the number one manufacturer of tender-loving care worldwide. And finally, my sisters are the biggest suppliers of happiness that ever exist. I just don't imagine myself with another family because for me, my family is the most perfect thing that ever happened in this world. We may have experienced a lot of problems but it only made our bond stronger.
I thank God for sending me angels that have disguised and called themselves my friends. My high school friends are the craziest people I have ever met. They taught me how to enjoy life and they played a very important role in shaping who I am today. My college friends are one of the coolest (or hottest, if you're on Team Jacob) people I have ever met. I never expected them to be that way because they said that college is much different than high school. Well, that theory is very much wrong because me and my blockmates are enjoying our college life as if we're still in high school! Lastly, my newfound friends from the DLSU Animo Squad are the newest set of angels that God has delivered in my life. It can't get any better than that, ya know. I am really contented with my life now!
"I don't want to walk this earth if I gotta do it solo" WE HAVE THE SAME SENTIMENTS, IYAZ!
-Reynald Alenn M. Tan
C31 ENGLCOM
No comments:
Post a Comment