Long distant love
Love? What is the true love? I think love is ‘faith’. Because I have a relationship with boyfriend from Korea. Yes. We are long distant couple. So we need to believe each other. Actuality I don’t know what he did every moment. But I love him and believe him. So it doesn’t matter.
We just talk at night on the internet. We login in skype or messenger at same time. Sometimes we call by cell phone each other. But international call fee is very*2 expensive. We are just student. So we talk what we did all day by skype for free. I can see him by cam. But It is not real him. So it is very sad. To get over this sad situation, we express love emotion each other. Namely sweet words, encouraging words, etc. He always concern on my Philippines life. Because it is very different between Korea and Philippines. I don’t like hot weather. Actually I hate it. So I was very hard adapting to new circumstances at first time. But He always cheers up for me. I was very impressed by his aptitude. Because of his encouragement, I could adapt to Philippines life fastly.
Sometimes I imagine life without him. It is very terrible. We met at coffee shop in 14, April. It was our first meeting. One of my classmates introduces him. We had a ‘blind date’. We dated some times. We are fallen love with each other at least. I like his smile, kindness,,, everything. Also he likes me. I don’t know well still why he loves me. Am I beautiful, cool, and nice? It is Just kidding.
But we approached bad situation at that time. Because I had to go to Philippines for exchange program. I was very sorry to him. We had to separate until December for about 7 months. He suggested that he will wait for until returning Korea. I was very surprised and impressed by his avowal. We met many times as soon as possible. We made a lot of memories.
Yes! I’m in Philippines. It is a little difficult what live in another country. But I have a good boy friend and I always think of him. He is always helpful to me. Although we are miles away, it doesn’t matter to us. Because we believe each other. Good news! He will come in Philippines on 21, July. I’m very expecting and happy. I will take care of him and we will travel at white beach. This is my true love story. I’m very happy girl be loved who my boyfriend.
Here is Chloe Park. Englcom C31
No comments:
Post a Comment