“When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.”When I read these words, I feel deeply touched in my heart.
When I was a child, I thought the perfect love should be romantic, like Cinderella or Snow White. Once there is a kind and pure girl. The girl’s fiancé should be a prince charming, and deeply get in love with the girl at the first sight. There must be someone hate the girl and always try any methods to do harm to the girl. The plots of the story should be complicated, and after several crucifixions, the dramatis personae finally have a happy ending.
Time flies. As I grow up, I am not a child anymore. I realized that the Snow White and Cinderella are only fairy tales. The reason why these stories sound so beautiful must have several reasons in the following: the girl and the boy always have good looking, the boy must be rich and powerful, the bad guys do not have good appearance and finally they lose. When we review the stories as an adult, we can obviously realize that the stories have so many Money worship things, and also looked with a jaundiced eye on the appearance. When we face the real life, we may know how childish we were in the past.
As time goes on, I realized what is love little by little. When I was on the bus, I saw a pair of old couples carried each other, I did envy them so much. After then I was always expecting for a nice guy and I hope we will stay till the end of the life!
BY Shell, Wu
No comments:
Post a Comment