
The quintessential international fashion label TOPSHOP officially launched its very own make up range last May. This range contains all the must-have make up essentials for Spring/Summer 2010. The full collection comes in two parts and will be refreshed twice a season; a Core Collection of first-class beauty essentials as well as a capsule Trend Collection of directional hues, both embody the bold and innovative essence of Topshop.
How cute is the packaging? It's light and fun compared to the typical dark and glossy packaging most brands lean towards. Topshop redefines make up. They made a different approach that targets women of all ages. What's even more interesting is that the range changes seasonally to follow the fashion trends. They have eyeliners (both the felt tip and kohl pencils), eyeshadows, mascaras, bronzers, blush-ons, nail polish, etc.That's not just that! Here's the catch: most of these fab products are under £10! How cool is that!
I LOVE Topshop. 'Love' doesn't even cover it. Why? Simply because it manifests chic, trendy and fashion-forward styles that I go for. I also ADORE make up. You can call me 'maarte', for all I care. I love putting on make up for the mere reason that I find it fun. There isn't anything wrong with wanting to feel good about oneself, is there? (You're probably wondering why a girl like me took up accountancy, lol.) So I love Topshop and I love make up; to have a Topshop make up is just... overwhelming. heart-stopping. breathtaking.
I dream of the day I'll be holding one that I can call my own... ♡
Louisse Catherine G. Borja
ENGLCOM C31
Title: Topshop Make Up is Here!
Source: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/topshop-make-up-is-here-150476.php
No comments:
Post a Comment