Saturday, June 5, 2010

Going Gaga





So basically the article is about Lady Gaga and how she dresses up. As Lady Gaga being one of the fashion icons of the now. She sets new tremds in the fashion world. We all know that she is a very unique dresser that we sometimes call bizarre. She is has different inspirations in coming up with what she wears namely- her mom, Marilyn Manroe and Judy Garland of The Wizard of Oz. With different sources or inspirations for sense of fashion, she set new standards for fashion that we eventually knew as "GAGA". Also in the article she is now the face of MAC AID Funds and she has her own line of make-up.



For some people they really like what Lady Gaga wears. She is sort of a trend setter especially to the teens this days and some people even wear the same things that Lady Gaga especially the ones that look like bathing suits. I think I already saw those clothes in Top Shop. But for some Lady Gaga's fashion is over the top since she dresses outrageously and sometimes too strip off. Some will call her a fashion genius but for some they rather be dead than be caught wearing those things. Just like in the episode of Glee, how people find it theatrical and for some just a bunch of show offs.



I personally dont like how Lady Gaga dresses because it really depends on the taste of the person although I can personally say that she is very unque and very creative but there is just some clothes that she wears that I found over the top. But I like what she wore during Grammy's, I found call minus the one that she was holding. But overall I dont really find that it can actually be worn on ordinary days, maybe for her but not for me. I may look like a fool parading in Taft wearing those kinds of clothes.



So this article is just mainlyabout Lady Gaga and its interesting to read since she is unpredicatble when it comes to what she wears and now she has her own line in MAC and for sure its in her own unique way by adding her own touch to it. So this article is interesting but still will never bring me to the point where I'll wear her type of clothes unless told so.


Jethro Valerie F. Encarnacion

C31


Marie Claire March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment