
The emergence of the new designs of white clothes made them trendy in the year 2008. As a result, white-colored accessories are also manufactured to be harmoniously paired with the white clothes and also to meet the demand of the people. One great advantage that the costumers will get from buying these products is that they can fit with any occasion, and can also be paired with other colors as well.
I always like seeing women wearing white clothes. Even though white is just simple, it has a great impact on guys like me. It’s because I’m that type of person that likes simplicity and cleanliness which the color white clearly have. I truly believe that simplicity shows the true beauty that a person has.
A few months ago, I’ve decided to expand my collection of white shirts and accessories. I usually pair white shirts with any dark-colored jeans. I’ll wear my accessories then my attire is done. Wearing a simple attire helped me in telling the people around me about who I am. That's the main idea of it, what we wear reflects our personalities.
MIRANDA, Gerald Kim T.
C31
BSA
Source: Women's Fashion
No comments:
Post a Comment