From the article of an international magazine called "Harper's BAZAAR", a jewelry designer named Gaia Repossi was featured with the subject of her personal style. This article shows how the jewelry designer shows off her flawless fashion sense. Many of you must be wondering who this person is... I'm sorry, but I also have no idea who she is. I was just browsing an international fashion magazine and a part of it suddenly caught my eye. The thing that caught my eye wasn't the picture of the beautiful woman printed on the magazine but the word "Gaia". At first, I thought it was something related to nature or maybe it is some kind of brand of clothes that they are trying to feature. As I read the article, I found out that this "Gaia" indicated on the magazine is actually a 24-year old woman who is an artistic director of her family's fine-jewelry business. I know it may sound boring but it is worth reading.
Gaia Repossi is in fact the great-granddaughter of house founder Gian Pietro Repossi and she handles herself with such grace and dresses such deliberate,and unflappable style. It is hard to imagine that this chic woman is only 24 years old. It is said that the first thing one notices about Gaia Repossi is her composure. Composure is one thing that people notice especially when it comes to fashion sense. Though she admitted that people sometimes think that she is older than what she seems, we cannot hide the fact that she is a natural beauty. Her age isn't the only thing that people get the wrong idea, but also her preferences. Due to her appearance and the way she dresses, people mistaken her for being French.
The way a person compose himself/herself greatly affects the impression of other people. This can be related to fashion in a way that relates to those who surround us. An example of which is Gaia Repossi. She can wear refinement and luxury without looking pretentious or like trying too hard. Because of the way she composes herself, it greatly affects other people's impression towards her.
My reaction to this article is nothing special. I feel indifferent about it since the article mostly focused on a particular person... but that doesn't mean that the content doesn't make sense. I got a bit bored reading it at the middle part of the article but as I kept reading, it turned out to be better than I thought.
- Eleonor M. Corrales
Source: Harper's BAZAAR magazine June/July 2010
Course: BS Accountancy
Section: C31
No comments:
Post a Comment