Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yumi's JPOP Series - 2: "AKB48" [Part Two]

Konbanwa~! Yumi here! ^U^ I am now going to rank my top four favorite AKB48 girls from #4 to #1 :)


4.
Maeda Atsuko
Birthday: July 10, 1991
Age: 19
Nickname: Acchan




Acchan was actually the first girl I admired in the group. She was the number one member last year and is currently the second most popular member this year. So far, Acchan takes the center position in the singles and in live performances. Of course it's because of her cuteness that I started to like her, but it was actually her dancing that made me admire her even more. I have observed how graceful and poised she is every time she performs. A video to prove it is this (she is at the center):

New York Anime Fest, Iiwake Maybe:




3.
Watanabe Mayu
Birthday: March 26, 1994
Age: 16
Nickname: Mayuyu



I really reaaaaaaaaaally like her super cute voice! Her high-pitched voice matches with her young and fresh look. Although she's almost the same age as I am, Mayuyu's cuteness is too....too cute!!!!!! >0< Mayuyu ranked fifth as in the popularity survey this year.


Nantai Renai Kuragekko:





2.
Kashiwagi Yuki 
Birthday: July 15, 1991
Age: 19
Nickname: Yukirin


Actually, I just noticed Yukirin's kawaiiness just recently. She's the leader of Team B and is also placed eighth in the survey this year. What caught my eye was her beautiful and pleasant voice in the sub-group Team PB's single, Enkyori Poster. Yukirin might look like she has a high pitched voice, but in reality, she possesses a quite mature voice ^U^

Yukirin's the one at the center at the start of the performance:




MY NUMBER ONE GIRL WILL BE.............






1.
Nakagawa Haruka
Birthday: February 10, 1992
Age: 18
Nickname: Harugon




OMGGGGGG Harugon is THE prettiest AKB48 member EVER!!!!!! >_____<; Her slightly husky voice makes her more kawaii! At first, I did not really noticed her because she was not very popular. But when she beacme a member of Watari Rouka Hashiritai, I  started paying close attention to her. HARUGON WILL ALWAYS BE MY ICHIBAN (Number One)!!!!!! >3<



Note: AKB48 rarely sing live when they perform sing and dance numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment