Since I don’t have much time to go to the movie theater I wanted to introduce the major movies that I want to watch. These are the “Salt” and “Inception.” They are the two movies competing for the top in the US Box Office.
I’ve heard that some professors in La Salle gave an assignment on watching Inception and writing an essay about it. I wonder how mysterious and complicated the movie is. It is a science fiction action film starring Leonardo DiCaprio. I heard that it require a lot of thinking to understand it fully while watching the movie. It’s about a person entering dreams of others to obtain information that are not accessible is reality. So it’s like entering a dream and shifting to another dream and another again.
I hope that I will be able to watch any movie this weekend to relieve my stress and burden from the academic requirements :D
Kim, Woolim (Cathy) C31 ENGLCOM
No comments:
Post a Comment