Yeah, I’m stressed. No, it should be this way – I am stressed to the highest level. Oh no, the stress is freakingly peeving, annoying, ruining, etc. I’ve never been this stressed for my entire life. Okay, let’s all put the blame to the following:
1. 1. LRT. Waah, I’m fed up. Fed up with this mode of transportation. Try to ride the LRT EVERYDAY and I am very sure that you will feel the same. I think words are not enough to describe how PEEVING, ANNOYING, and DAY-RUINING my everyday-LRT ride is! Imagine, it’s like an everyday STAMPEDE! Whoah. And it’s not only that. Before getting inside the train, I am very composed, I smell good, and I am stress-free. But after 40 minutes of getting into the sardines-like thing, oh no. I look like a mess. I smell like hell. And I feel jittery. I can no longer stand this! It brings me lots of stress! Seriously, this is so stressing. I am planning to rent a unit or dormitory around taft, but I can’t find anyone to be with me to defray my expenses. What is really really disappointing, aggravating, and regretting, is about my phone. Yeah, I lost my phone in the LRT. Someone did rob it inside my pocket. Because of the sardines-like situation, I didn’t feel any touch. I never knew that there exists people of no conscience at all. Never, as in never. Sayang yung phone ko, grabe.
2. 2. Time Management. Can someone please stop the moving of the clock? Damn it, I can’t manage my time! No matter how I try to fix my schedule, I can’t really manage my time that much. I don’t have time anymore for my family, for watching the news, etc. I’d expected for this. But it’s really hard talaga to manage time especially if you are a Lasallian. Time. Time. Time. Please, have mercy on me.
3. 3. ACTABS1. About this thing, I am not just stressed. I am very, very, stressed. I failed three quizzes and have not yet pass any. The thing is, this is my major. So much expectations are in my shoulders. I can’t live with all of these expectations any longer. Darn it, it’s really hard. Very, very hard. I don’t know what will I do if I fail. Seriously, I don’t know what will I do.
Stress, c’mon. Step out.
PAGADUAN, Jesson A.
PAGADUAN, Jesson A.
No comments:
Post a Comment